Property Seller Finance

property seller financeIf you have sold your property and have money due to you on registration, Rodel can advance a portion of this money upfront.

Why bridging finance?

You’ve sold your property and have set your sights on a new home, but urgently need access to your profits to cover expenses such as deposit, arrear rates, moving costs or even personal debt like school fees or credit card payments. We know the period between sale and transfer can be a financially constricted time.

That’s where bridging finance comes in. Rodel offers a short-term finance solution that is quick and easy to arrange.


Property Seller Enquiry Form

  • Step 1 of 2
  • Step 2 of 2

Terms and Conditions Apply